The West-Kazakhstan Agro-technical University Biotechnology laboratory of engineering profile
Date of establishment, mission, goals and tasks
According to order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (№120 from 15.03.07) the Biotechnology laboratory of engineering profile was established in the West-Kazakhstan Agro-technical University, it is equipped with modern facilities to conduct researches on high science and methodical level in different guidelines, including veterinary medicine, cattle breeding, microbiology, cell culture of plants and monitoring of environment objects.
The priority guidelines of the laboratory of engineering profile are scientific and research works in agricultural biotechnology ecology, also ichthyology and artificial reproduction of fish, specifically the valuable spices of sturgeon.
The mission of laboratory is conducting basic and applied researches in biotechnology for solving problems of cattle breeding, plant cultivation, ichthyology, genetics and breeding, also researches oriented to output of qualitative and competitive product.
The image of laboratory – It’s effective and professional science organization, which provides qualitative research and consulting service in biotechnology and agriculture.
The aim of laboratory is devilment of fundamental science basis and applied researches, which are directed on output of qualitative and competitive product.
The research guidelines:
- agriculture biotechnology;
- ichthyology and artificial reproduction of fish;
- petrochemistry and monitoring of environment objects’ state.
The scientific research center’s work includes creating conditions for achieving next tasks:
- conduct practical lessons on world standard level for students of biological and technical specialties;
- realization of innovative research works and projects of postgraduates and magistrates;
- entering of finished goods into science intensive market;
- organization of qualitative young specialists inflow.