Research laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov" of M.Kh. Dulaty Taraz State University
Head of laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov", professor
Isabai Isakovich Bekbasarov.
Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov" aspires to become significant, competitive science center in the Republic of Kazakhstan, which will become participant of state programs of innovative technology development, also participation in state, republic and regional programs of assurance of quality and safety of food; it will develop and popularize knowledge and new technologies in food engineering, construction industry, chemical sector, light and textile industry and conducting tests of food raw material (grain, flour, cereals and bread).
Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov" aims:
- to satisfy requirements of laboratory’s customers;
- to fulfil requirements of the legal system;
- to improve quality management system;
- to meet requirements of ST RK ISO/IEC 17025-2007;
- to develop material-technical base and to advance professional competition of laboratory’s staff;
- to extend the sphere of rendering scientific and engineering services;
- to create theoretical and practical basis for using nanostructured phytogenous materials in process and food industry;
- to develop compact technological line for production of national fermented milk beverage on the basis of composite mixture of phytogenous raw product;
- to develop innovative geotechnical constructions and their installation methods for construction industry of Kazakhstan;
- to develop technology of making sulfur-bearing insectofungicide from oil sulfur of Tengiz field;
- to develop technology of making new cellulose textile materials on the basis of the vegetable fiber;
- to take certificate of test laboratory of physicochemical analysis of foodstuff, such as grain, its processing product and bread, with further expansion of accreditation field of laboratory;
- to create a laboratory (center) of microbiological study;
- to assist in preparation of master, PhD theses in corresponding scientific guidelines;
- to attract students, young teachers and foreign scientists to the researches;
- to provide interest of foreign research centers, universities and manufacturing firms to Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov".
“We, staff of Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov", ready to strictly obey this policy and provide fulfillment of all undertaken liabilities”.
Aim of laboratory
Aim of Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov" is organization and conduction of theoretical and experimental researches based on effective using material and personnel potential of laboratory for creating advanced technology in food engineering, construction industry, chemical industry, light and textile industry.
Main tasks of laboratory
Main tasks of Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov" are:
- assistance in realization of different scientific and technological programs and projects, including fundamental, applied researches on priority directions of scientific and technological development, also assistance in preparing master and PhD theses in corresponding scientific directions;
- popularization of knowledge and new technologies;
- attracting students, postgraduates, doctorates and young scientists to the researches;
- conducting joint researches with native and foreign universities and research centers;
- making conditions for commercialization of results of scientific or (and) scientific-technical activity for attraction of investments in high technology sector;
- assistance in development of the mechanisms of state-private partnership;
- effective use of devices and equipment for solving scientific and scientific-technical tasks;
- participation in international scientific-technological activity.
Functions of laboratory
Main functions of Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov" are:
- conduction of researches;
- development and upgrading methods, programs, projects and regulating documentary for research conduction;
- rendering methodical and advisory service in research conduction, pilot test of new product samples, materials and manufacturing methods;
- providing high efficiency of conducted works, control of timely and qualitative execution of researches according to approved tasks and programs;
- collection, storage and systematization of information about researches in accordance with requirements established by legal system of the Republic of Kazakhstan about protection of intellectual property, state and (or) commercial classified information;
- advancing competence of laboratory workers, also their training and retraining.
Profile laboratories have next functions:
|Title of profile laboratory||Main functions|
|Electron microscopy and X-ray microanalysis laboratory||1) Preparation samples of solid and friable materials for studying their structure and compound.
2) Studying samples of materials on scanning electron microscope and making their X-ray microanalysis.
|Laboratory of physicochemical methods of food material analysis||1) Determination organoleptic, physicochemical and structural-mechanical rates of quality of food raw material, convenience food and ready product.
2) Development of receipt and production technology of bakery products, fermented milk products on the basis of the cereals.
3) Development of technology for creation of functional food products using nanostructured grain and bean cultures.
|Laboratory of textile material technology||1) Determination of physical-mechanical and hygienic properties of materials for light industry.
2) Creation of electron database and algorithm of material selection for light industry products.
3) Upgrading technologies of cloth finishing for textile industry products .
|Laboratory of synthesis and analysis of inorganic substances||1) Organization and conduction of research works for getting nanostructured catalytic systems.
2) Organization and conduction of research works for ecology-geochemical analysis of wastes of chemical fertilizer industry.
|Geotechnical laboratory||1) Determination of physical-mechanical properties of soil.
2) Conduction of researches for developing advanced geotechnical constructions and their manufacturing techniques for construction.
Research engineering profile laboratory of "Nano- engineering research methods named after A.S. Akhmetov":
- Laboratory of grain and cereal products testing;
- Laboratory of chemical methods of analysis;
- Electron microscopy and X-ray microanalysis laboratory;
- Laboratory of production and testing the quality of finished food product;
- Geotechnical laboratory;
- Laboratory of textile material technology;
- Laboratory of physicochemical methods of food material analysis;
- Laboratory of carbon nanotube synthesis.
|№||Equipment title||Year of delivery|
|1||JSM-7500F scanning electron microscope (Japan)||2008|
|2||INCA Energy X-ray spectrometry analysis system (England)||2008|
|3||CN-CVD-100 Carbon Nanotube Growth System (Japan)||2008|
|4||Sample preparation equipment (Denmark)||2008|
|5||FAM Infra-red Fourier spectrometer (Russia)||2011|
|6||Diode Array 7200 NIR analyzer (Sweden)||2011|
|7||LM 120 hammer mill (Sweden)||2012|
|8||9140 Flour Analyzer (Sweden)||2012|
|9||Glutomatic 2100/2200 Glutomatic System||2012|
|10||UDK 149 System for protein analysis according to the Kjeldahl (Italy)||2012|
|11||RN-10 mixer (Denmark)||2012|
|12||CD1 auto mill for modelling industrial milling (France)||2012|
|13||Rheo F3 fermentometer (France)||2012|
|14||SER 148/3 Extractor for the quantitative separation of substances using solvent (Italy)||2012|
|15||Fiwe 3 Extractor for raw fiber (Italy)||2012|
|16||BVM 370 Electron Volume Measuring Instrument for bakery(Sweden)||2012|
|17||TVT 300 XP Texture Analyzer (Sweden)||2012|
|18||LM 3100 Laboratory mill(Sweden)||2012|
|19||S400 Mini Rotating Rack Oven (Sweden)||2012|
|20||ALVEO-CONSISTOGRAP NG for determination of rheological and consistographical properties of flour and dough (France)||2012|