On 27th October of 2015 the qualifying round of intellectual game “What? Where? When?” was held in the conference hall (2nd building, cabinet 206) of the International Materials Science Center of KSTU. Six teams competed for right to be in combined team of Mining Faculty, which participates to the inter-faculty game.
The game consisted of 2 rounds with 12 questions in each round, a winner was defined according to number of given right answers. Also there was made a rating of the best players, and 6 top players were united in the combined team of Mining Faculty.
Results of the game: 1st place – team “Just do it!”, 2nd place – team “Irtysh”, 3rd place – team “Alfa-Spiral”.
According to the rating of the best players the combined team of Mining faculty will be represented by next students: Saidullaeva Aliya, Alimov Amirzhan, Abdin Kamal, Muratkhanov Zhiger, Atakhan Manapkhan and Davilbekov Nurbek.
- Science groups
- Engineering profile laboratory
- National science laboratories
- Group of senior researchers and Group of junior researchers
- Our journal
- KazInst courses
- IMSC tour
- IMSC conference hall
- IMSC’s activity monitoring
- The visit of TCC principal
- The visit of SCIC
- The visit of “Skalar” residents
- The visit of vice-minister of MES of the RK
- Scientific center for anti-infectious drugs JSC
- Seminars, June of 2015
- Seminars, September of 2015
- Seminars, October of 2015
- Our partners
- About us