“Developing of industrial infrastructure as an integrator of national innovational system in the standard implementation and world-class technology commercialization spheres”. Slogan: “Increasing qualification of Kazakhstani experts and developing of national industry through bringing of world-class technologies and standards”.
IMSC’s aims and tasks
IMSC is founded within Technology commercialization project and his main tasks will be:
- Providing the commercialization of projects from shared laboratories, scientific centers and techno parks of our country;
- Consolidate scientific centers of Kazakhstan, and to become the international center of industry and science;
- Solving of scientific and industrial problems of regional enterprises within “GPIID-2” project;
- Assisting in international acknowledgement of Kazakhstan scientist’s attainments;
- Education and professional development center for experts of the material science and Kazakhstan’s mining-and-metallurgical complex, also for its service branches;
- GLP standards application and Proper laboratory routine – the standard of proper result provision of laboratory researches;
- Providing material researching by European standard-driven procedures;
- Occupying important part of industrial output test center working for “GPIID-2”.
All this defines IMSC as leading body of scientific-technological policy in developing of innovational system of Kazakhstan under “GPIID-2” development.
Karaganda State Technical University,
International Material Science Center
Karaganda, 56 Mira blvd, 2nd building, 203
Phone number: 8(7212) 56-78-41
IMSC staff directory - download